SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
God's Promise

Friday, March 14, 2008

THE MASTER'S VOICE

As I start this new venture, I am excited that I can share my views, my thoughts, and some of the poems the Lord has given me. For this first one, I would like to share "The Master's Voice" and hope it will bless everyone who reads it.

THE MASTER'S VOICE

God's voice may come in many ways
Oft times when you're in prayer
A gentle voice inside you
With loving thoughts to share

His voice comes through the Bible
In the Good News we proclaim
And through the lips of servants
Speaking in His Name

Through pastors and through teachers
Who share His Holy Word
Through prophets and exhorters
His wisdom to be heard

His voice comes through musicians
In songs they write and play
And through an artist's paintings
In the beauty they portray

Or He can speak through poetry
Which shares His grace and love
Messages of hope and joy
Sent by our Lord above

In praise and adoration
Just worship and rejoice
That you're one of the chosen
Who can hear the Master's Voice

Kay Smith Crouch


When you look around at the beauty of God's creation, know that He is always speaking to you and that He is always listening. It is wonderful to know that ANYONE can go to Him at any time.

3 comments:

Barbie said...

I am so proud of you! I know I will have fun reading your new blog!

Angela said...

I love this poem! Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm so impressed with you setting up the blog on your own. You are way ahead of the game! I look forward to reading your blog!

Tim & Cathie said...

You go girl!!!

Congratulations on setting up your own blog.

Love
T&C